We are looking for a Plant Manager for our factory in Germany, Leipheim. The factory is still in a “start-up phase” while at the same time we are looking to expand in a short period of time.
Besides that, she/he is also responsible for the daily operations of the plant by overseeing employees, production and efficiency, to ensure the plant is running smoothly, quickly, efficiently and safely.
The role includes leading and building a team & driving strategic plans that ensure production goals are met in the most cost-effective manner delivering the expected financial results and creating a nice and innovative working environment. A drive for continuous improvement and optimization of all processes is key.
Because we are still in such an early stage, it is a unique opportunity to really make it your factory!
If you are interested, send your CV and motivation letter to Maxime Gerard (corporate HR): email@example.com
- You provide operational, problem solving and employee leadership to the plant
- You monitor and drive safety, quality, and productivity to meet monthly goals.
- You create plans for utilization of the plant resources of employees, materials, and machines. Enhance customer relationship and satisfaction by meeting quality, service, and pricing expectations.
- You endorse the continuous improvement of the overall plant while maintaining and developing a positive culture ‘nice to work for’.
- You are responsible for the financial accountability, which includes tracking financial data and budget, as well as preparing and presenting necessary data to leadership on a regular basis.
- You develop a highly effective workforce by hiring, motivating, training personnel.
- You conduct talent reviews. Trains, develops and motivates all staff in an effort to optimize the workforce. Delivers performance reviews and any feedback to the team as needed.
- You have min 4 years of experience in managing teams, operations, and process improvement roles
- You are an entrepreneur: able to spot opportunities, initiate activities and connecting the dots
- You are dynamic and result driven
- You have extensive knowledge of production environment
- Knowledge of injection molding processes is a pre
- You are a real people manager and you can motivate the people in an informal way
- You have excellent analytical, planning and organizational skills required
- You have the ability to work in a fast-paced team setting
- You have the ability to effectively communicate
- You are fluid in English and German
Rompa Group & DE
Rompa DE has a total of 20 employees. We produce plastic by injection molding and our main customer is Britax Römer.
The Rompa Group have demonstrated to be a recognized player in injection molding, thermoforming and (electronic) assembly-operations for more than 55 years. We produce tailor-made semi-finished and end- products for various industries such as: Automotive, Consumer products, Medical and Industrial appliances. We think Global and act Local through our owned factories and this on no fewer than three continents: Europe, Asia and North America. Thanks to our custom-made services, high quality, and devoted support to appealing multinationals such as P&G, Britax-Römer, Tyco, Philips and Avery Dennison, we pride ourselves on a bright future.
Why join Rompa DE?
You will work in an international environment with big multinational customers. The company wants to grow in the coming years. You have the opportunity to improve the daily operation via continuous improvement but also to create and build the future of the company. We can offer you a competitive salary.