1 September 2014
International Sales Support & Office Management - Rompa Group Netherlands
1. Who is Linda Aarts in a nutshell?
"I am a sales-oriented person and I care for a service-oriented offer, tailored to the needs of the customer. Since one year I’m a mother of a twin (two boys). In my spare time I like to read a good book or travel around the world."
2. What is your position at the Rompa Group, what are your tasks?
"International sales support & office manager. Since July last I support the General Manager and salesmanagers with their sales activities. And everything that comes around in the office."
3. What did you do before you started at the Rompa Group?
"After graduating at the NHTV (University of Applied Sciences) I worked as a tourmanager and travelled with tourist groups in Mexico, Guatemala and Belize. Back in the Netherlands I started as a manager in a travel agency. For the last 6 years I was manager at a temp agency."
4. What is your specialty / What are your competences?
"Sales, organization and planning."
5. Tell us about your first week at the Rompa Group?
"I was welcomed very well. I started quietly because lots of my colleagues where out of office because of the summer holidays, but now I’ve met everybody."
6. What are your ambitions for the next 5 years?
"To help the Rompa Group realize their goals."
7. What is your motto?
"Actions speak louder than words!"