1. High productivity. A well-programmed cobot knows exactly what to do and then does just that. Contrary to human employees, it does not get distracted or tired. The result is an increase in productivity.
2. Ready for use quickly. As we mentioned, a cobot has to be programmed properly to be truly effective. The latest cobots are a lot easier to program than traditional robots. With the help of user-friendly software and mobile apps, cobots can easily be given new instructions. The installation is a piece of cake as well. Cobots can be up and running in just thirty minutes.
3. Flexible. Since they are so easy to program, cobots are highly versatile. They can provide assistance where needed: in the assembly department today, conducting inspections tomorrow and helping out with logistics the day after that. Everyone benefits from having a cobot around!
4. Accurate. Above all, what cobots excel at is their accuracy. A cobot does exactly what it has been programmed to do and it will do so with the same degree of power and energy every single time. Using a cobot, therefore, minimises the risk of errors.
5. Employees enjoy their job more. Last, but certainly not least: cobots have a positive impact on their human colleagues. For example, they limit the occurrence of physical complaints, reduce employees’ workload and give them more time to tackle real challenges and focus on their personal development. Meanwhile, cobots can take care of the majority of “boring” and repetitive tasks.