17 November 2017
Acquiring new projects is one thing; properly managing them once they are underway is another. As a Project Manager at this versatile production and development organisation in the plastics industry, you will be responsible for both. This means that you collaborate with the Sales department on a good and suitable tender during the run-up to a project and then take the reins to ensure the project is a success. From mould construction and planning to trials and release; you manage every aspect of a project from start to finish. You overcome the biggest challenges together with your highly motivated team members – in the Netherlands and abroad.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Responsible for cost calculations at the BOM level
- Shared responsibility for technical decisions, e.g. material and mould choices
- Evaluating the feasibility of products
- Realising moulds, from initial design drawing to final release
- Communicate with stakeholders, e.g. customers, suppliers and toolmakers
- As the manager of a project, you serve as the internal and external point of contact
- Drawing up and safeguarding the project planning
- Supervising test injections and trial runs, often abroad
- Support and advise the customer with regards to new projects (together with Sales)
- Higher professional education (HBO) level of working and thinking (or higher)
- More than three years of experience in a similar position in the plastics industry
- Experience with 3D CAD software
- Communication is key, so this is one of your strong suits
- Prior experience with international relations in Eastern Europe and/or Asia would be great
- You are not averse to traveling abroad several times a year, are you?
This organisation has been a specialist in the field of injection moulding, assembly and packaging for more than 55 years. These days, we also manufacture electronic components. We produce semi-finished and finished products for various sectors, including automotive, consumer products, medical and industrial appliances. We do so in our own factories in Europe, Asia and North America. National and international market leaders enjoy working with us because of the unprecedented service and high-grade quality we offer them. Our customers include prominent organisations such as Philips, Siemens, Bosch, Britax-Römer, Rentokil Intial, Tyco, P&G and Avery Dennison.
If you would like to know more about our organisation or this position, feel free to contact us!
Annet van Geel
Mobile: 06-13 69 07 21